Not an Amazon Prime member or an Amazon fan in general? Worry not, as many retailers are offering competing Prime Day sales this week, including Target. Even better, you don’t need to purchase a membership to participate. Starting today, July 11, and ending on July 13, Target is hosting its Target Deal Days event, offering discounts on Apple products, headphones, and all manner of tech. As an added plus, the retailer also offers free, contactless pickup — no membership required.
There’s plenty to choose from, but we’ve compiled a list of the best deals currently available at Target. If you do You’ll want to check out what other great deals are afoot on Amazon, but be sure to browse our comprehensive guide to the best early Prime Day deals.
Deals on earplugs and headphones
- Apple’s noise-cancelling AirPods Pro are available for $169.99 instead of $249.99, which isn’t an all-time low, but close. If you own an iPhone, these are the best true wireless earbuds you can buy, and they come with interchangeable silicone tips, a MagSafe-enabled charging case, and spatial audio support. Read our review.
- You can also pick up a pair of Apple’s second-generation AirPods for $99.99 instead of $129.99, which is about $10 off their best-ever price. These earbuds don’t come with noise-cancelling or a wireless charging case, but they offer excellent wireless performance. Read our review.
- Unlike the second-gen AirPods, the third-gen AirPods offer shorter stems, water resistance, and better battery life. You can buy them now for $169.99 ($10 off) – a small discount and admittedly not the best deal we’ve seen on these earbuds lately. Read our review.
- Microsoft’s Surface Headphones 2 are $50 off and retail for $199.99 in black. These noise-cancelling headphones offer excellent multipoint Bluetooth support, so you can easily pair and switch between multiple devices at the same time. Read our review.
- Sony’s unique open-style Linkbuds make it easy to be aware of your surroundings and are also great for voice calls. They are currently on sale for $149.99 ($30 off). Read our review.
- Google’s Pixel Buds A series buds sound good and come with IPX4 water resistance. Right now they are on sale for $79.99 instead of $99.99. Read our review.
- Samsung’s Galaxy Buds 2 are Samsung’s entry-level wireless earbuds, but they come with a wireless charging case and active noise cancellation. Normally $149.99, Target is selling them for $129.99 for a limited time. Read our review.
TV and streaming stick deals
- Google’s 4K-capable Chromecast, the best streaming device out there, is currently available from Target for $39.99 instead of $49.99. The Chromecast offers support for Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos, and curates recommendations from a variety of streaming services, making it easy to find something to watch. It also comes with a remote control that lets you use your voice to search for content via Google Assistant. Read our review.
- The 48-inch LG C1 OLED model is available for $899.99 instead of $1,299.99. In addition to a refresh rate of 120 Hz, the TV also supports Dolby Vision, HDR10, Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
Roku’s Streaming Stick 4K is on sale for $29.99 ($20 off). The streaming stick is easy to use and one of our favorites. It supports Dolby Vision, Apple’s AirPlay 2 and both the voice assistant Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant. Read our review.
- The second-generation Apple TV 4K is available with 32GB of storage for $119.99 ($60 off). The streaming device has an HDMI 2.1 connection and a Siri remote control, as well as support for HDR, Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos. Read our review.
- The 70-inch version of Vizio’s M7 series Quantum TV is priced at $699.99 ($400 off). The TV offers a 60Hz panel and support for AMD FreeSync and Apple’s AirPlay 2, as well as a built-in Chromecast.
Smartwatch and fitness tracker deals
- The Fitbit Versa 3 is our favorite fitness tracker, and right now you can buy it at Target for $169.95 instead of $229.95. It might lack more advanced features, but other than that it has everything you need in a fitness tracker, including continuous heart rate monitoring and SpO2, built-in GPS, and the option to use either Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- Target is discounting various configurations of the Apple Watch Series 7. Right now, for example, you can buy the 41mm configuration with GPS for $329.99 instead of $399, or the LTE-equipped variant for $429.99 ($70 off). The latest Apple Watch has an always-on screen that’s larger than its predecessor, along with other benefits like IP6X dust resistance, making it more durable. Read our review
- The budget-friendly Apple Watch SE is also available in the 40mm configuration with GPS for $229.99 ($50 off), while the 44mm version with LTE is only $309.99 ($50 off). The mid-range wearable is a better buy than the Apple Watch Series 3, with additional health-tracking sensors and a similar design to the Series 6 and 7. Read our review.
- The Fitbit Charge 5 is also available for $109.95 instead of $149.95 and offers more advanced features than Fitbit’s Versa 3, including a bright OLED touchscreen, an electrodermal activity sensor, EKGs, contactless payments and more. Read our review.
- You can buy Samsung’s Galaxy Watch 4 in the 40mm configuration starting at $209.99 ($40 off). The award-winning Android smartwatch offers a responsive user interface, more third-party app support and runs on Google’s new Wear OS 3. Read our review.
Smart display offerings
- Microsoft’s Surface Pro 8 is on sale for $1,149.99 ($100 off). if you buy the model that comes with 8GB of RAM, 128GB of storage and an Intel Core i5 processor. The award-winning convertible offers a 120Hz refresh rate, Thunderbolt 4 support, and a 3.5mm jack, but note that you’ll need to purchase a detachable keyboard cover and stylus separately. Read our review.
- Target is discounting the fourth-generation 10.9-inch iPad Air released in 2020 and selling the Wi-Fi model with 256GB of storage for $549.99 ($150 off) in select colors. Powered by the A14 Bionic processor, the older iPad Air is still fast and has an excellent screen. Read our review.
- You can buy Amazon’s Fire HD 10 tablet with 32GB of storage for $127.49 instead of $149.99. The tablet has a sharp, colorful screen and is the one we would recommend for most people looking for a budget tablet for watching movies or reading books. Read our review.
- You can buy either the PlayStation 5 or PlayStation 4 version of Marvel’s well-written Guardians of the Galaxy for $24.99 ($15 off) (PS5, PS4). Read our review.
- The PS4 and Xbox versions of Resident Evil Villagelast year’s sequel Resident Evil 7: Biohazard, are on sale for $29.99 ($10 off) and $34.99 ($5 off) respectively. Read our review.
- You can save $20 on the digital version of Super Mario Party and Super Mario Odyssey when you buy any of the $39.99 Nintendo Switch games.
- The PS4 version of the awesome roguelike from Supergiant Games Hades is currently available from Target for $29.99 instead of $39.99.
- The digital edition of The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD for the Nintendo Switch is down to $39.99 ($20 off). Read our review.
- The standard output of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla for the PS5, PS4 and Xbox consoles is now $19.99 ($40 off) (PS5, PS4, Xbox). Read our review.
- If you buy a gift card, pass, or membership for the console, Target will deduct 15 percent from a second gift card. The promotion includes Xbox Gift Cards, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Gift Cards, Nintendo eShop Gift Cards, Twitch Gift Cards and more.