Exciting CHANGES are happening all over Disney World!
The 2022 EPCOT Food & Wine Festival kicks off on July 14 and tickets for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party are already on sale. With so much going on, we definitely can’t blame you for thinking about planning a trip. And we rounded up all the current and upcoming Disney World deals to make planning your trip that little bit easier – so let’s take a look!
Disney World Hotel Discounts & Package Discounts
Spending time at Disney World resort hotels can be just as fun as spending the day at the parks — and what’s even more fun is that you can SAVE when you stay at a Disney hotel. Annual Pass holders, Florida residents and more can earn discounts on their stays, so check out the offers below to see if you qualify.
Hotel discounts in Disney Springs and the surrounding area
If you’d rather stay away from property and still get some of the same benefits while spending a little less money, you might be able to save even more with these Disney Springs Area hotel discounts.
When it comes to Disney World ticket discounts, they’re not always available – so take advantage of the ticket discounts below when you can! Annual Pass holders can also save on tickets to Disney World’s Christmas celebrations – read more here.
It’s no secret that we love munching around Disney World, and if you’re anything like us, you might too. Now you can try even MORE Disney restaurants thanks to these dining discounts.
Happy Hours at Disney Springs:
- House of the Blues Restaurant
- Monday to Thursday – Open – 17:00
- Featuring $2 off all bottled and canned beers, $5 off house wine and spirits, and $6 off margaritas and Long Island Iced Tea.
- Jaleo by José Andrés
- Monday to Sunday – 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m
- Featuring reasonably priced guest favorites including tapas and drinks.
- “Exclusions may apply. See location for more information.”
- Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
- Monday to Friday – 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m
- Featuring $6-$7 wine and fountain drinks, $6-$7 draft beer, and $8 and less appetizers.
- Paradiso 37, Taste of America
- Monday to Sunday – all day (bar only)
- Featuring $5 House Margarita and $5 Coors Lite and Tecate
- Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant
- Monday to Friday – 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (outside bar only)
- Featuring $5 draft beer, $5 Premium Well spirits
- STK Orlando
- Monday to Sunday – 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m
- Featuring half price specialty cocktails, $10 Justin Cabernet & VieVite Rose, and $2, $5, $7, and $8 dining
- Terralina Handmade Italian
- Monday to Sunday – 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (outside bar only)
- $5 on select beers and half price glasses of wine (spare wine not included)
Disney releases ALL new merchandise. THE. TIME. It’s no wonder you might have trouble choosing what to take home from your trip. Luckily, thanks to these discounts, you can save some money and take home even MORE souvenirs!
Discounts for events, entertainment and leisure
Sure, you know all about Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, and Big Thunder Mountain—but did you know that a world of entertainment and recreation awaits you outside of the Disney parks?! You might even experience a new favorite!
We know planning a Disney World vacation can be a little overwhelming. So if you need help, Consider using a Disney travel agency like our friends at MEI Travel — they can help you plan your trip AND make sure you get the best deal!
Are you going to Disney World soon? There are many exciting events coming up like the EPCOT Food & Wine Festival which starts on July 14th and Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party returns in August – read more about it here. Annual Pass holders and Disney Vacation Club members can even save money on their tickets – read more here!
And stay tuned for more Disney news!
Subscribe to the AllEars.net newsletter to receive the free list of the 10 best Disney World secrets! Click here to start!
What’s your favorite Disney World snack? Let us know in the comments!